Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Praise God in the Storm

I can’t say what happened because it didn't actually happen to me, it happened to someone I know and care about. It is a very difficult situation and will affect many people.

And as I am thinking about it, I am not looking to cast blame, I am not looking for answers, I am not pretending I want to pray just to get some dirt, what I am really thinking is

I AM SICK OF SATAN WINNING!

Oh, how I wish we could all see that every situation, whether it is big or small, adds up to a big picture just like a puzzle…we can't see it in the beginning but eventually it will be a picture of something… ugly or beautiful.

Satan always wants it to be an ugly picture so he will always show us the piece(s), that look(s) great, but that will get us worked up the most in the least productive way!!!!!

I’m hurt. I’m sad. I am confused. I am angry.

But I still believe:
God is good
God is perfect
God is all knowing
God is ever present
God is wonderful
God is merciful
God is just
God is lovely
God is pure
God is righteous


God is and always will be what I need when I am all the things I mentioned.

People don’t do things right, so expect it.  God doesn't do things wrong, so believe Him.

God is still God and He is good.  Praise God in the storms too.

Psalm 117
O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.  

I can't understand what happened.  But I can still believe God, praise God and love God while I work through it in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment